When something goes wrong involving a customer account these Terms of Service are where everyone goes to look.
Welcome to SingaporeDC Terms Of Service
Effective date: 1 October 2022
Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and any policy or guideline incorporated by reference, at any time at its sole discretion and may also determine whether and when modifications shall apply to existing or future customers. Any modifications are effective upon posting of the revisions on the Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. Website (herein known as the "Site"). Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. may post modifications to referenced policies and guidelines without prior notice to the Customer. The Customer's continued use of the services following Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. posting of any modifications constitutes the Customer's acceptance of these modifications.
OWNERSHIP OF SERVER. The Customer acknowledges that the dedicated server is owned by Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. and shall not at any time or under any circumstances pledge the server as belonging to the Customer to secure loans, procure contracts or for any other purposes. While the Customer agrees to observe the termination clause set out in PAYMENT TERM, Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. will also undertake that ample notice shall be given to the Customer prior to the termination of service, in the event that the service offered by Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. is discontinued for any reason.
PAYMENT TERM. The Customer agrees to pay service fees and any other fees in full promptly. Penalties will be incurred and shall be levied for overdue accounts. Services provided by Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. to the Customer may be suspended or terminated if fees are not paid in full by their due date. Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. shall not be held responsible in any way for any server/website downtime, loss of data or damages incurred by the Customer arising from the disruption of service due to outstanding service fees. An administrative fee of S$50 will be levied for re-activation of service.
RENEWAL OF SERVICE. Upon expiry of the initial term, the subscription for the Service shall be automatically renewed for a further term on the same terms and conditions herein, unless Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. or the Customer gives written notice at least ONE (1) month before the expiry of the current term that it does not intend to renew the subscription for the Service. The Customer will incur charges for 100% of each month's fee for the remaining contract term if early termination of service is effected by the Customer.
REFUND POLICY. We do not offer a refund policy for Dedicated Server Services / VPS Services / Other Service. Customers are required to subscribe to a minimum service period of one month if they wish to procure Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd.'s Dedicated Server Services / VPS Services / Other Service.
TERMINATION. Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Customer's access to any or all services at Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. without prior notice for any reasons, including and without limitation, if Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. believes that the Customer has violated this agreement. The Customer may terminate this agreement by providing one (1) month written notice to Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd.. No refunds will be provided. Upon the termination or expiration of this agreement, the Customer agrees to settle in full all outstanding, unpaid fees remaining.
CHANGE OF PARTICULAR. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to notify Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. in writing of any changes to the Customer's personal particulars in a timely manner.
SITE SUPPORT SERVICE. Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. shall provide at NO additional cost to the Customer assistance to execute and resolve basic system administration issues (e.g. Reboots) within the data centre in the event that the Customer cannot be in attendance.
HIGH BANDWIDTH / HIGH RESOURCE USERS. The Customer understands that sites are occasionally subject to network abuse and high levels of usage of network resources. Any Customer who uses an inordinately high level of network resources, or high bandwidth which adversely impacts other customers' websites and overall server performance, may have their site temporarily closed/suspended. Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. shall then proceed to contact the Customer to resolve the issue.
SERVICE LEVEL. Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. assures the Customer of the following service levels and standards:
- 99% network availability and connection to your servers.
- For dedicated server services: Each server is up to 100 Mbps Shared Bandwidth* for Local/International Connections.
- For VPS services: Each server is up to 10 Mbps Shared Bandwidth* for Local/International Connections. (Any other variation will be stipulated in the earlier quotation).
- Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. reserve the rights to rate limit each server to 10 Mbps bandwidth for constant or high bandwidth usage server.
- Provision of at least 24 hours written notice prior to any scheduled downtime, either via email sent to the Customer's email address or via the Announcements Section of the site.
- Provision of Network/Technical support by Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Regular maintenance and servicing will be undertaken for server hardware.
- In the event of hardware failure, parts will be speedily replaced within ONE (1) working day.
ILLEGAL MATERIAL. Customer shall not, in any way, use the services procured for the staging of any illegal, immoral or unethical acts. The hosting of, reference to or linking to any of the following material is not allowed:
- Illegal Material: Includes Copyrighted Works, Commercial Audio, Video or Music files.
- Adult Oriented Material: Includes Pornography, Obscenity, Erotic graphics/images, and Sex-related merchandise.
- Warez: Includes Pirated Software, DDoS, Hacking, Cracking, Hacker's or Cracker's aids/tools.
- Spamming: The sending of mass, unsolicited emails for any purpose whatsoever while using our server is strictly prohibited.
- The commercial distribution of MP3s, Music Files, Video Files, Softwares or any other type of files which require the usage of an inordinately high amount of bandwidth is strictly prohibited.
- Malicious acts against an individual/group.
- Threatening acts against an individual/group.
- The promotion of Online Gambling.
- The breach/infringement of any applicable laws/regulations.
GOVERNING LAW. This agreement shall be governed by Singapore law, including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No 25. of 1998), and the Customer hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. Customers of Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. are required to comply with all local laws and regulations.
DISCLAIMER. Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages prior to their occurrence), resulting from: (i) the use of or inability to use the Site; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Site; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of Customer's transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or (v) any other matter relating to the Site or the content thereon, including without limitation any user content posted thereon. In no event will Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. be held liable for any damages in excess of one hundred Singapore dollars (SGD$100.00). Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. reserves the right to revise or review its policies at any time.
Singapore Data Cloud Pte Ltd. RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS DISCRETION TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT(S) DUE TO ACTS WHICH CONSTITUTE THE VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE TERMS, DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF THE SITUATION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE CUSTOMER. NO REFUNDS FOR THE BALANCE TERM WILL BE MADE FOR ACCOUNTS TERMINATED DUE TO A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to the above, please contact us.
24/7 Expert Server Support
Hosting without the worry with the Most Helpful Humans and Fully Managed.